Here are some easy ways to help you solve Macbook Air system restore problem.
Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
Press the “Command” key and the letter “R” at the same time to open OS X Recovery. Hold down these keys until you see the Apple logo. A recovery list will appear with the option to restore your computer from a Time Machine backup.
. If you make a purchase through affiliate links, we may earn cash commissions for helping you test.
Do you want to factory reset your device? macOS Monterey makes things easy, but you have options that are completely independent of your version of Mac or operating system.
Recommended By Our Editors
Sign up for several of our weekly Apple roundups to get the latest news, reviews, tips and more straight to your inbox.
Does your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro look a little dated? Is there another problem that you cannot improve or even solve, no matter how hard you try? Or do you want to sell your MacBook without leaving any trace of your data behind? Here’s our guide on how to reset your MacBook or any Mac—or any Mac—to fix all these people issues.
Here we explain how to completely reset your MacBook (or iMac) and return it to a new state. The support below (with slight modifications here and there depending on the specific machine) applies to companies using macOS Catalina and most older versions of the OS.
Before doing this on purpose, be sure toMake a backup copy of the main data. Also, if you’re selling your MacBook, be sure to sign in to iMessage, iCloud, and any other accounts before doing a factory reset. Are you worried about losing your data? Scroll to the bottom of this article for instructions before you
restart your MacBook.
How To Restart Your MacBook Air Or MacBook Pro
How do I restore my MacBook air without a disk?
To do this, next to your Mac, activate the concept and immediately press and form four keys together: Option, Command, P and R. You can release or use each key after 20 seconds. That’s all! Your Mac’s NVRAM has been reset.
1. While holding down the Command and R keys on your keyboard, turn on your Mac. Release when the Apple logo appears.
4. Select your startup drive (Macintosh HD by default) in the sidebar and click the Erase button.
5. After choosing a surname, it is actually erased Select your hard drive from the “Advanced (Journaled)” drop-down menu in Mac OS and then simply click “Erase”. You (If you want your drive to be encrypted for added security, select the Logged Encrypted option. You will be prompted to create this password.) Select a GUID Partition Map.
< / cases>7. If you haven’t already, connect to Wi-Fi in the top right corner as usual on your Mac.
8. On the main menu, click Reinstall macOS, then click Next.
9. Click Next. A pop-up window will appear; select “Next” in the same place.
12. Wait for the first installation step. (It was a good time to have a sandwich and stretch your legs. Eating a sandwich is recommended, but not required.)