Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
If you have the installshield kernel update installed on your PC, we hope this blog post will help you resolve this issue.
From time to time I’ve seen InstallShield itself get infected with a virus and fail. This manifests itself in the form of strange installation errors, usually the following:
- Ikernel encountered an invalid page error in an unknown module.
- Installer failed to start silent installation, this interface is not supported.
- Error getting provider class files: not registered.
“IKernel is actually its own InstallShield installation mechanism. The kernel is present on your computer to run the installation. The installation created by InstallShield first attempts to install and update the automatic kernel engine files (if an older version associated with the kernel already exists). After the kernel has been successfully hosted, the rest of the installation will proceed with installing all application files.”
Things don’t always go according to plan. If you experience inexplicable inconvenience during installation, I recommend that your organization try the following:
- Go to C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShield
- Remove/rename the directory obtained here dwiggly.
- Install a fresh copy of the IKernel core, which you can get here.
- Run the setup file.
- Try installing the failed application again.
This article provides instructions on how to download and install the most advanced InstallShield modules for the installation package you want to install.
When solving installation problems, you should always use the modern InstallShield installation mechanisms. This article explains how to download and install the latest InstallShield engines and any new version of the installer you want to install.
1. Determine if the height is compressed or not. a. Launch Windows Explorer by clicking ourWindows key + E or sortStart > And run meansseeker. B. Navigate to the location of the installation files. For example, if you are interested in installing from a CD, go to your CD drive.
in. Locate the part of the file after installation. Typical installation file names are .exe, update.exe, and installer.exe. d. If the setup file is the only fileBroke in the directory where the single file (installation file) is listed, go to step 1 in conjunction with the rest of the suggestions. Otherwise, if other types of files are in the same directory as this setup file, skip to step 2. If only one setup file is running, the setup files are unpacked directly to a temporary location (usually a temporary directory). To quickly identify the installation, do the following:
I. If you start a custom installation without data, do not continue with these installation dialogs or cancel them.
ii. Browse the temporary directory. See Finding the Temp Directory for more information.Clean up all temporary directories.
iii. Find the setup file. Typical installation maintenance file names are: .exe, update.exe, installer.exe, etc. An uncompressed installation file must contain other files in the same database. Go to step 2.
2. Right click on the installer file someone wants to install and sortSpecifications.
3. In the “Properties” dialog box,Clickexecution Tab.
Check the Current File Version box to determine how many InstallShield cores you need. Follow the instructions for your version. If you configured the installation in step 1d, complete it.
- delete the C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldengine folder created by the machine.
- Download IkernelUpdate.exe
- After downloading, double click on this task. This will install the InstallShield module for home users.
- Delete the C:Program FilesInstallShieldengine filescommon folder from your computer.
- Download IkernelUpdate.exe
- After downloading, double click on it. This will install the InstallShield module for installation.
Check if there is a .msi file in the same directory as the installation file.
- Delete the directory C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldDriver7 from the device.
- Download the ISScript7.zip file.
- Unzip this file. For more information and facts about decompressing files, see Strategies for decompressing a file in Windows XP? or How do I use the WinZip utility on earlier versions of Windows 2000?.
- Double-click the IsScript.msi file. This will add the ISSc mechanismript to configuration selection.
- Delete most of the C:Program FilesInstallShieldProfessionalRunTime 700 filescommon folders from the machine itself.
- Download InstallShieldEngineUpdate700.exe
- After downloading, double click on it. This will install the InstallShield engine for this great installation version.
- Delete the C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldProfessionalRunTime 701 folder from your computer.
- Download InstallShieldEngineUpdate701.exe
- After purchasing, double click on it. This will reinstall the InstallShield engine for this version.
- Delete the C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldDriver8 folder from your computer.
- Download the ISScript8.zip file.
- Unzip this file. For more information about decompressing data, see How do I decompress a file in Windows XP? How or should I use the WinZip utility on Windows 2000 or earlier?.
- Now double click the IsScript8.msi file. This will install the IsScript module for that version of the corresponding installation.
Check if there is a .msi file in the same root directory asand install directory.
- Delete the C:Program FilesCommon FilesInstallShieldDriver9 folder from your computer.
- Download ISScript9.zip
- Unzip this database. For more information and facts about unzipping, see How do I unzip a file in Windows XP? or How do I use the WinZip utility on Windows 2000 or earlier?. Fix your slow PC now with this easy and free download.
Советы по устранению неполадок при обновлении ядра Installshield
Conseils De Dépannage Pour La Mise à Jour Du Noyau Installshield
Dicas De Solução De Problemas Para Atualizar O Kernel Do Installshield
Tips Voor Het Oplossen Van Problemen Voor Het Updaten Van De Installshield-kernel
Suggerimenti Per La Risoluzione Dei Problemi Per L’aggiornamento Del Kernel Installshield
Installshield 커널 업데이트를 위한 문제 해결 팁
Sugerencias Para La Solución De Problemas Para Actualizar El Kernel Installshield
Felsökningstips För Uppdatering Av Installshield-kärnan
Tipps Zur Fehlerbehebung Beim Aktualisieren Des Installshield-Kernels
Wskazówki Dotyczące Rozwiązywania Problemów Z Aktualizacją Jądra Installshield